ChristianKid12ChristianKid12

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Funny jokes Funny jokes

nice

there is a play and puase buttons and even next buttons. you just gotta scroll your mouse over the bottom of game. the jokes were funny, but this isnt the kind of stuff that belongs on newgrounds.

Sakros responds:

Thanks! Yes. As I can't download Flash, I only wanted to submit something.

Tank Epic Tank Epic

Really awsome

...but it took for ever to download and wasnt even a minute long. plus the quality was crap.

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

lololOMF

FUCKING Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Bobert-Rob responds:

!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeW GNIKCUF

FMOlolol

(isn't trying to be an ass, but has no other ideas for how to respond)

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

O.O

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA That was halarious!!!!!

Come Back Collab Come Back Collab

This... IS... AWSOOOOOOOOOME!

That was almost better then the "SHOCK" series! Could you mabye make a stick tut, and post it on newgrounds? Please!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

i didnt even think animation and art this good was posible on Flash all i can say is holy crap im speachless i give you 50/10

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

that makes sonic look cool

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 best i ever ever ever ever seen!! wooooooooooooooooot!!!!

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

this is absolutly the best movie on newgrounds

20/10 i looooooooooooooove this movie i watched it like 30 time in the last two days i added it to my favorites twice. keep doing wat you doing maaan , oh and plz PM me the second you put another flash on newgrounds, and if your working on 1 rite now plz tell me bout it.this is absolutly the best movie on newgrounds and mabye the whole internet!!!!

&amp;lt;3 AVA <3 AVA

very good

i really liked it. its awsome. very simple and very understandable (clear) storyline.
well done. oh and could you plz help me a little with animating? plzz messege me. 10/10 p.s. love your unique style.

chaos-warrior responds:

Sorry, but I SUCK at tutoring :c
Thanks for the feedback though.
: D